Update: Well we spoke to soon. She was back in some major pain and still is. Neuro came and we have changed the plan once again. They are changing meds and adding a few more.
Neuro seems to thing this may be a pseudotumor, consulting with opthamologist to check a few things and then another spinal decompression and meds. But if not, then they will be doing the blood patch.
Let the waiting game continue! Hoping new meds and staying on top of them will keep her at least comfortable!
brought the baby by and she was able to hold her and snuggle for a few. But she didn't even want to hold her for the pain. We can not thank everyone enough for everything and keep those prayers coming we will be home soon. wedding bridal collection in blue