How to clear up acne naturally...
1. Eat 1 tsp of ground flaxseeds daily. Double this if you are an adult or weigh 150 lbs or more.
2. Eat 2 servings of cruciferous vegetables daily (broccoli, brussel sprouts, kale, bok choi). If this is a challenge for you or your loved ones, then take Indole-3-carbinol (I3C) 400 mg daily with food. This is an active ingredient from cruciferous vegetables.
3. Eat beets daily. Not a fan of the taste? Make a juice or smoothie with beets, app
les, carrots, ginger and lemon. Very healthful!
4. Drink 5 cups or more of water daily. This may include herbal teas or soups.
6. Cut out all refined sugars & flours, and all processed foods. Also reducing meat and animal product intake helps get rid of acne.
Why do we get acne? Certainly the hormonal changes of adolescents contributes. Acne is the skin trying to eliminate wastes from our body, including excess hormones as part of puberty in teens and also hormone-mimicking chemicals (known as endocrine disrupters) in teens & adults. Supporting the liver and kidneys as well as getting regular exercise will take the burden off of your skin to do this detoxification. vintage styled items to wear for cocktail party